Wie ist der aktuelle Stand der brillenlosen 3D-Technologie? Und wie ist die Prognose für die nächsten 5 Jahre?

• Assuming equal conditions and same screen size for both, how would the best glasses-free 3D display compare in terms of 3D effect and clarity and eye strain and all relevant to the best passive 3D setup like Dolby Laser or similar? Assuming contrast, brightness and color are all the same, how would the 3D effect and clarity compare?

Now? And 5 years from now, what will be better if you don't mind wearing glasses but want a good 3D experience or not?

I asked a retailer who sells some of the best ultra high end projectors with active 3D solutions if they carry ultra high end glasses free 3D displays and how he thinks they compare and he told me that he doesn't run them because there are still problems with the technology. But he didn't elaborate and I don't even know how familiar he really is with the glasses-free displays.

English original text before google translate to German:

What is the current status of glasses-free 3D technology? And what is the prognosis for the next 5 years?

Assuming same conditions and same screen size for both, how would compare the best glasses free 3D display, in terms of 3D effect and clarity and eye strain and the everything relevant, to the best passive 3D setup like Dolby laser or something like that? Assuming the contrast, brightness, and color are all the same, how would the 3D effect and clarity compare?

Now? And 5 years from now, which will be better to own if you dont mind wearing glasses but want a good 3D experience glasses or not?

I asked a dealer who sells some of the best ultra high end projectors with active 3D solutions if he carried any ultra high end glasses-free 3D display, and how he thought they compared, and he told me he did not carry them because there are still issues with the technology. But he didn't elaborate and I don't even know how familiar he is, really, with the glasses free displays.

Example / Beispiel:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!