Hotspot-Simulator

• Davon ab - Windows VM rausgekramt - kann ich bestätigen, dass der simulierte Hotspot für eine retro Da-Lite High-Power sich sehr gut mit der Realität deckt.

Top-Tool!

• Wenn ich mir eine Anmerkung erlauben darf: Ich wollte den Simulator gerade mal probieren und stelle fest, dass der in Excel ist. Da ich Linux-User bin, muss ich mir erst mal was einfallen lassen.

Sprich generell etwas dagegen, solche schönen Projekte in google sheets zu machen? Die laufen dann in jedem Browser und vor allem direkt online einen Klick entfernt.

Unter Linux gibt es auch LibreOffice, um Excel-Dateien zu öffnen. Ist vielleicht nicht zu 100% kompatibel. Könnte aber schon hierfür reichen.

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila." - Mitch Ratcliffe

• Das weiß ich schon, aber das ist so ein Riesenpaket und meiner Erfahrung nach nach wie vor ziemlich wenig kompatibel mit MS-Office, so dass ich mehr oder minder alles mit den google ools mache. Die machen auch wirklich einen sehr guten Job, wie ich finde.

• This is really amazing, and I would like to use it. However, I cannot get it to work. When I try to click it in winzip or winrar, it tells me it's not free, and after 40 days you need to buy it, but the only options it gives me are to "close" or buy it right away or "how to buy." No option to open it and use it for free for 40 days. Is it supposed to be useable for free for 40 days? If I end up using it a lot I will pay for it but I think I just need to use it a few times this week. Maybe the problem is I dont have excel on my computer, only in google sheets?

Until I can get help to make it work, what I am trying to figure out, if anyone can run it for me and also knows how much hotspot is enough to become visible in content, is how high gain flat screen I can go with a 1.75:1 throw distance, and 1.5:1 viewing distance. I would prefer to use a curved screen to go higher gain but with double stacked projectors apparently any curve, even horizontal only curve, will create alignment issues at the corners because the angles of the two projectors are different. So I need to know how high I can go with flat screen before hotspot is an issue.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!