Beiträge von Dell

Code
    Gibt es Hinweise darauf, dass Sony eine HDMI 2.1-Karte für diesen Projektor herausbringt? Da es für den Projektor seit einiger Zeit keine Software-Updates mehr gibt, erhoffe ich mir keine weiteren Verbesserungen. Ist Sony auf der ISE 2024?
    Code
    Gemessenes neu erworbenes GTZ-380, ein Jahr alt, 750 Stunden am Laser, 19.500 – 20.000 Ein-/Aus-Messungen.

Entschuldigung, Sie haben Recht, ich entschuldige mich

You shouldn't be so scared... :big_smile:

My dealer wanted to come by in May, June. Then I can tell you the final results.

But, as already mentioned, purely from my perception I could not detect any loss of contrast.

Was mache ich mir Sorgen?

I would love to know the February 2023 contrast measurements- Thanks !

Selbiger schreibt nun im AVS:

"Firstly, with all other Sony laser projectors the contrast drops when the laser level is reduced... I am pleased to report that this does NOT happen with the Sony GTZ380 with respect to the vast majority of the laser level output setting! The contrast does drop however this only occurs when the laser level setting is reduced below 10, wherein there is a circa 30% drop in contrast. However with respect to laser level 10 - 100 the contrast performance is essentially the same.

Secondly, with all other Sony laser projectors the native ON/OFF contrast measurement drops significantly when a single-white-pixel-against-full-field-black test pattern is used instead of a full field black, due to there being partial shutting off of the light engine in response to a full field black. However for the first time this is NOT the case with the Sony GTZ380! The contrast measurement is exactly the same irrespective of whether a full field black or single-white-pixel-against-full-field-black test pattern is used. Hence there is no partial shutting off of the light engine in response to a full field black and hence native ON/OFF contrast measurements using a full field black are the true performance!
    The native ON/OFF contrast of the Sony GTZ380 is measuring 17,560:1 - 18,167:1 depending on the laser level setting with respect to the laser level setting range 10 - 100.

With the laser level set to Minimum the native ON/OFF Contrast drops to 12,669:1
    "

Hat jemand die Ein / Aus-Kontrastmessung mit einem einzelnen weißen Pixel gegenüber einem schwarzen Vollfeld-Testmuster bestätigt?

I am sorry all. I am a video enthusist from AVSforum (LJG), German is not my first language. I will therefore not post anymore. I will be just reading therefore. Thank you and be well all.