Hello, I'm new to the forum and google helps me to speak German. : D Can you please recommend a 1080p or higher 3-chip DLP projector, either a home cinema projector with normal noise and heat levels or less, or a cinema projector that is very quiet and cool, that meets these criteria? Most likely it needs to be "used." It can be released yesterday, or 10 years ago, so long as it is excellent. The criteria are:
- 3-chip DLP
- 1080p or higher resolution
- As much color space as possible
- At least 1,750 lumens after calibration
- 5,000: 1 or higher native contrast plus dynamic contrast 20,000: 1 or higher
- Frame interpolation
- Cool and quiet enough to work without a hushbox or dedicated projector cabinet
- Maximum weight of 80 pounds.
Thanks very much. I already know the Sim2 Lumis, so I'm looking for recommendations next to this model. If nothing exists that meets these criteria, then take away dynamic contrast and frame interpolation. But we prefer to find something in them too ... Don't drag them off the list just because it's easier, only take them off if there is really nothing apart from a few Lumis models that meet these and the other criteria: D Thank you very much!!