Können Sie mir bitte einen 1080p oder höher 3 Chip DLP mit ordentlichem Kontrast empfehlen??

• And the people who claim that 40 fL or 60 fL are much too bright and unbearable, I like to ask them whether they can leave the house with even welding goggles or just behind closed curtains all day or shutters: P

In a black batcave I mean, they say because your irises open up in the dark, with dark scenes, then when you get 60 ftl bright highlights, it hurts your eyes. I assume you are also talking about a black batcave with black velvet, or no?

That's why I can only actively enjoy 3D with a projector that does frame interpolation at 120 Hz. Of course, that's not quite as good and relaxed as passive 3D. But if I had to choose between the rather dark passive 3D or 5 times brighter active 3D, then I would definitely prefer the brighter active 3D.

I recently heard about an expensive Christie model which has 240hz active 3D at 1080p. Do you think passive 3D with two projectors is still better than 240hz active 3D, even if the brightness is the same?

Also, when you talk about passive 3D, do you mean also with frame interpolation enabled? I am interested in four different comparisons: 1. 24fps passive 3D vs active 3D (whether 144hz triple flash, or 240hz active 3D, but no frame interpolation involved). 2. Interpolated 48fps passive 3D vs active 3D (with no interpolation) 3. Interpolated 48fps passive 3D vs interpolated active 3D. 4. 24fps passive 3D vs interpolated active 3D.

I honestly find it a more than strange business behavior that the manufacturer / distributor keeps such a secret about the prices and even forbids the customer to talk about it. Makes a very strange, dubious impression on me. : thumbdown:

But of course it's not your fault!

That's understandable. No offense taken of course. All I can say is all my interaction with the seller has been very positive. I don't anticipate any problems. I think maybe because the product was still in development, and I committed to buy it months before it was for sale, they had to give out private prices because they still had not decided what the final price would be when it was released, or something like that. I assume they will put out something official once it starts shipping to people and they decide where they will price it now that they know the release date more or less and everything is finished.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!